Writing Blurbs

blurb (n.) A brief publicity notice, as on a book jacket. This is the definition according to Webster's dictionary. All though I use it somewhat out of context, ("Hey you have a little blurb of something on your shirt." "There was a blurb about that on the radio." )it seems to be a fairly popular word, and I like saying it. So here you have it...My Writing Blurbs..

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Destiny

Do we choose our own destiny? If you knew what your destiny was, would you change it?

If I was given the information that my destiny was to become a superhero but was not told what powers I'd have...you won't see me trying on capes or walking around naked hoping that an invisible force field was surrounding me.


Everyone has a purpose in life and we should be fulfilled by working toward and finding out what this purpose is. Eventually you will find your destiny.

End of Blog Quote:
I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know; the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
Albert Schweitzer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home