Writing Blurbs

blurb (n.) A brief publicity notice, as on a book jacket. This is the definition according to Webster's dictionary. All though I use it somewhat out of context, ("Hey you have a little blurb of something on your shirt." "There was a blurb about that on the radio." )it seems to be a fairly popular word, and I like saying it. So here you have it...My Writing Blurbs..

Saturday, December 16, 2006

So Here We Are


It's been awhile since the election and I've had some time to take it all in. It still frightens me that Pelosi will be the new speaker of the house. I saw her interview with BaBa Walters the other night, and oh my...she is power hungry. When asked if she liked the name "politician" (after listing other lables of wife and mother) Pelosi replied, "I did...but I LIKE Speaker of the House." Ah Ha! Not only is she power hungry, she actually thinks that her and the liberal agenda voted her in. Are you kidding? The only reason why Dems have taken over is because the Republican Party (for the most part) failed to keep strong to their conservative values. In addition, we have not presented to the people all of the great things that we did while we still held congress. (I'm saying we as if I am in Washington DC...) Either way, we are moving on gracefully, ready and waiting for 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home